Natural and safe to use, these Portable Pure Canned Unflavored Oxygen Bottles from Boost Oxygen provide supplemental oxygen wherever you need it.
Boost Oxygen provides pure, natural respiratory support that is safe and effective to use. Unlike caffeine, sugar, and other stimulants that may harm the body with extended use, Boost Oxygen offers supplemental oxygen in a non-prescription form to help every cell in your body. The compact 10-liter size makes these camo canisters great for use on the go and for traveling to areas with a high altitude. This unflavored, odorless, 95-percent pure Aviator's Natural Breathing oxygen is all-natural and safe to use for athletes, older folks, or even to help combat jet lag. Supplemental oxygen can even help in workout recovery as a natural way to get your back to feeling your best.
Increase energy and feel better on the go with these Natural Portable Pure Canned Oxygen Bottles from Boost Oxygen. It'll feel like a breath of fresh air because it is.
- All natural, 95-percent pure Aviator's Breathing Oxygen is odorless, tasteless, and safe to use
- Great for traveling to areas of high altitude, for athletes, for older folks, and more
- Compact size makes it a great option to take on the go
- Size: 10 liters (large)
- Flavor: Flavorless
- Provides users with up to 200 1-second inhalations
- Increase your oxygen intake to combat jet lag, low O in the air, and other conditions
- 10-liter bottle of natural oxygen to help you breathe and feel better
- Color: Camo
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.