Whether you're just getting into stand-up paddleboarding or are an experienced paddler, you need a board that will let you get the most out of your time on the water. With this Drift Inflatable SUP, you'll have the comfort and durability to stay on the board longer.
With an 11.6-inch wide deck, you'll have enough room to maneuver across lakes, rivers, or oceans with ease. Constructed from military-grade PVC, this paddleboard provides a solid, rigid platform with a core of composite drop-stitch fibers and nearly impenetrable skin to create an overall durable board. In addition to the tough-on-water composition, this SUP features an EVA foam deck pad, bungee straps, grab handles, and an Entry Rocker style hull that keeps the nose up and above the water.
Setup and takedown are a breeze with this board's quick inflation and deflation, designed for easy transportation and storage when traveling from beach to beach. This complete set comes with a coiled leash, board pump, lightweight 3-piece paddle, removable fin, repair kit, and backpack carrying bag.
Have the confidence to tackle any river, lake, or ocean on your next paddling adventure, with the Drift 11.6 Inch Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board.
- 11.6-inch inflatable stand up paddleboard allows you to maneuver across lakes, rivers, or oceans with ease
- Military-grade PVC construction provides a solid, rigid platform with a core of composite drop-stitch fibers and nearly impenetrable skin
- EVA foam deck pad, bungee straps, grab handles, and Entry Rocker style hull that keeps the board nose up and above the water; 300-pound capacity
- Quickly inflates and deflates for easy transportation and storage when traveling from beach to beach
- Comes with coiled leash, pump, lightweight 3-piece paddle, removable fin, repair kit, and backpack carrying bag
- Color: Native
- Material: PVC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.6 x 33 x 6 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.