Get the most out of your bedroom with a full night's sleep, courtesy of Boyd Sleep, and the Antwerp Faux Leather Queen Bed Frame Foundation and Headboard.
This queen bed frame includes a unique geometric-style design on the headboard that is attractive and modern, yet subtle enough to accentuate a wide array of furnishings. Crafted from beautiful faux leather, the bedroom furniture maintains a contemporary look that completes your new mattress purchase or adds a stylish touch to an existing bedding setup. Assembling in just minutes, the queen mattress frame includes 13 slats and measures 86.4 inches deep, 64.1 inches wide, and 47 inches tall. Great for all shapes and sizes, this queen bed frame with headboard supports up to 700 pounds and does not require any foundation or box spring.
Don't suffer from a sagging bed any longer. The center leg support holds the mattress firmly in place and provides a modern, low-profile. Featuring heavy-duty construction and compatible with innerspring/coil, memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses this platform queen bed is perfect for any master or guest bed set-up.
- Contemporary faux leather platform bed frame features unique headboard design, fitting a wide array of bedroom furnishings and decor
- Queen bed frame with headboard measures 86.4 inches deep, 64.1 inches wide, and 47 inches tall, and supports up to 700 pounds
- Compatible with innerspring/coil, memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses
- No box spring/foundation is required with this platform bed
- Assembles in just minutes with 13 included slats and center leg support to prevent sagging
- Size: Queen
- Style: Faux leather
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 64.1 x 47 x 86.4 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.