Lend your porch, patio, veranda, or gazebo some a magical and timeless glow with the Brightech Ambience Vintage 48 Foot 40 Watt Vintage Bulb Outdoor String Lights.
You can man the grill, play some games, and mingle with your friends into the dark of the night, as these outdoor string lights will twinkle and shine all night long. You don't have to worry about taking the lights down when inclement weather is rolling in either. The lights will shine on through rain, sleet, and snow. This set of incandescent string lights is 48 feet long, with 15 bulbs spaced out every 3 feet. Simply plug these 40-watt bulbs into any 110-volt power source. The glass bulbs feature a classic Edison shape with visible filaments and 3000K warm white light to provide a honeyed warmth to your environment.
Bring the warm and cozy feel of an Italian cafe's patio to your backyard, porch, gazebo, and more with Brightech Ambience Vintage 48 Foot 40 Watt Vintage Bulb Outdoor String Lights.
- Bring a new yet retro ambiance to your backyard, patio, or screened-in porch with these plug-in, Edison-style cafe lights; String these up at weddings, family reunions or birthday parties to give the event a warm nostalgic feel
- Corded electric design lets you have warm golden light into the wee hours, making sure the party isn't over until you say it is
- Super durable ST64 Edison-style incandescent bulbs will withstand winds up to 50 miles per hour, rain, sleet, snow, and sun
- Easy to install bistro lights, as each bulb is equipped with a ring on top for hanging from a guidewire or hook
- Length: 48 feet; 15 bulbs with 36 inches between each bulb
- Light color: 3000K warm white
- UL-Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.