Add a little light to your life with this versatile floor lamp. Modern yet classic, this Brightech Maxwell Floor Lamp will soon become your favorite place to cozy up to.
With simplicity, and style combined, this contemporary lamp will coordinate with all of your home decor. The slim Asian-style design is a perfect fit in any space of your home with shelves and for added space. This free-standing light is smart home compatible so you can link up to your favorite smart devices for added convenience and ease of use. No need to search around for lightbulbs. This floor lamp includes an LED bulb so you can plug in and start using your floor light in no time. Overall dimensions are approximately 10.25 inches long, 10.25 inches wide, and 63 inches tall.
This Brightech Maxwell stand lamp has a timeless design that will be a stylish and functional staple in your home for years to come.
- Japanese-inspired standing lamp made for the modern era fits well in any environment
- Features slim design with shelves for added space
- Includes an LED bulb so you can create your perfect setting and mood
- Easy assembly within minutes
- Material: Wood
- Bulb: 9.5-watt, 800 Lumen, 3000K LED bulb
- Switch: Built-in pull chain
- Power source: Corded
- UI Listed: Yes
- Smart home compatible (when plugged into a smart outlet): Alexa, Google, Apple
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 10.25 x 63 inches
- Weight: 11.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.