Transform any indoor space with the perfect lighting. The Brightech Twist lamp packs a very high 1395 lumens (at 3000K warm white), enough to light a large room.
The Twist matches modern, minimalist, urban, casual, and contemporary décor. This corner lamp measures from 43 inches tall with an 8-inch weighted base. The pole lamp fits easily in corners and the base slides under sofas. This upright pole lamp's 3-way built-in dimmer allows you to customize your perfect lighting.
Featuring long-lasting, energy-efficient bulbs. These LEDs are rated to last 20 years (assuming 3 hours use/day) because they don't waste energy like halogen, CFL, and incandescent bulbs. Additionally, the free-standing lamp can be operated using the convenient foot pedal switch.
Add some style to your home with the minimalistic Bright Twisted Floor Lamp from Brightech.
- Metal floor and desk lamp made for the modern era fits well in any environment
- Features solid metal base and sleek black finish
- Dimmable LED bulb so you can create your perfect setting and mood
- Easy assembly within minutes
- LEDs are rated to last 20 years when used about 3 hours a day
- Built-in foot-switch dimmer includes 3 dimmer settings
- Material: Metal
- Bulb: LED
- Includes 20-watt, 1395 lumen, 3000K LED bulb
- Switch: Built-in foot switch
- Power Source: Corded
- Base: 8-inch diameter
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 43 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.