Tuck in for a refreshing night of sleep with the Brooklyn Bedding Plank Firm Luxe Memory Foam Mattress.
This firm, king-sized mattress provides maximum support, engineered to create a neutral spine position that's better for your back and posture overall. With a unique flippable dual comfort design, you get 2 variations in 1 bed. The top size feels like a traditional firm, with a 1.5-inch quilted top layer with tack-and-jump stitching paired with a 1-inch premium memory foam layer and a 2-inch high-density supportive layer. Turn it over, and the bottom side features a 0.75-inch quilted top layer with continuous stitching, paired solely with a 2-inch high-density supporting layer that ensures an ultra-firm sleeping experience.
Both sides of the mattress benefit from a 6-inch core of individually encased Ascension Firm coils, delivering more excellent responsiveness and pressure point relief. Open cell technology is featured throughout the foam layers to help neutralize the temperature.
Sleep cool and well with the Brooklyn Bedding Plank Firm Luxe Memory Foam Mattress.
- King-sized mattress with maximum support, engineered to create a neutral spine position that's better for backs and posture
- Flippable dual comforting design offers 2 variations of the traditional firm top size and ultra-firm bottom side of the mattress
- Both side benefit from a 6-inch core of individually encased Ascension firm coils delivering pressure point relief
- Features a breathable quilted top that's coupled with open cell technology throughout the foam layers to ensure a neutral temperature
- Convenient compression delivery comes in 1 box and needs 24 hours to fully expand into the standard shape
- Size: King
- Material: Memory Foam
- Color: White, Navy
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 76 x 13.25 inches
- Weight: 105 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.