If you are looking to transfer a viscous fluid like oil to smaller containers from large vats and drums, look no further than the Brown USA Cast Iron Rotary Oil Pump with 1.25 x 40-Inch Tube.
This heavy-duty cast iron pump will make moving oils and other thick liquids from container to container a breeze. With a strong suction of a little over 3 feet and a lift of 16 feet, this oil pump will efficiently handle transferring liquids from large barrels and vats. The easy to operate hand crank turns with ease as it creates a vacuum suction to pull the contents from the container you are emptying. A flow of 5.8 gallons per minute is accomplished with approximately 70 rotations a minute of the hand crank. The durable cast iron construction and bright yellow finish of this pump will make your job of dispensing oil smooth going for years of use. This rotary pump comes complete with a 1.25 x 40-inch hose.
The Brown USA Cast Iron Rotary Oil Pump with 1.25 x 40 Inch Tube will make your days work of transferring oils and fuels easier.
- Ideal for large drums and barrel with strong suction at 3.5 feet and lift of approximately 16 feet
- Only 70 rotations per minute to produce an ideal flow of fluids
- Efficient pump can produce a flow of 5.8 gallons per minute
- Direct the flow of fluids with the included 40 x 1.25-inch flexible tube
- Yellow finished cast iron body gives this pump a long-lasting life
- Color: Yellow
- Pump Diameter: 5 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.25 inches
- Tube Length: 40 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.