The California Air Tools 4710SQ Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 65 decibels of sound.
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-4710SQ Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 1000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains. The large 4.7 Gallon Steel Air Tank is lightweight and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport. This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
- California Air Tools Quiet Flow Air Compressor produces only 65 decibels of noise
- Powerful 1.0 horsepower motor fills the entire 4.7-gallon tank in just 106 seconds
- Oil-free dual piston pump offers impressive durability and performance in cold temperatures
- Life cycle of 1000 plus hours before wear, 2 times more than other comparable compressors
- Ideal for indoor use with low volume factor
- Lightweight design for easy positioning and moving
- Two pressure control gauges
- Universal 0.25-inch quick connector
- Thermal overload protector
- Max pressure: 120 PSI
- Low amp draw: 6.5 amps
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 9.5 x 24 inches
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.