Bathing your plants in a sea of full-spectrum light, the Carambola CO2 Pro LED Grow Light ensures your plants grow quickly and healthily.
Combining a full-spectrum light with an ultra-high photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD), the lamp boosts your yields without increasing space. Delivering hot reds, deep blues, and balanced green light, the LEDs provide your plants with the wavelengths they need for optimal growing. The lamp mounts 6 to 24 inches above the plant canopy, resulting in amazing results as it immerses the plants in a homogenous spread of light. This light provides an 18-test on 4-by-4 feet of tent.
A 120-degree lighting angle improves light throw, even reaching plants on the periphery. With a simple, compact design, the LED set fits comfortably into existing HPS light setups, making for quick, as-needed replacements. Powerful and strong, the lamp conserves energy, reducing energy use by up to 40-percent compared with 1,000-watt single-ended HPS fixtures. The lamp works well for both home indoor gardens and commercial setups.
Give your plants the lighting they need to flourish. Increasing your crop yield without increasing your grow space, the Carambola CO2 Pro LED Grow Light is the perfect addition to any gardener's toolkit.
- Powerful LED growing lamp immerses your plants in a full-spectrum bath of light to help encourage healthy and speedy growth
- Creates an even, homogenous light spread at a close distance from the crop canopy, great for indoor areas with supplemental CO2 use
- Provides plants with more light at 2,000 micromoles per second while saving up to 40-percent on energy usage
- Compact design fits perfectly into high-pressure sodium vapor (HPS) light setups, making for quick and comfortable replacements
- Delivers hot reds, deep blues, and balanced green lights that plants need for long-term growth
- Even light distribution matches HPS light coverage and improves the lighting for plants on the periphery of the growing area
- Yield max full spectrum includes warm white light to boost vegetation, pure white light to promote foliage growth, and rich red light to boost flowering
- Unique extended light bars provide larger footprint to edges and add yield up to 50-percent
- Lightsource: 3030
- HPS equivalent: 1,000 DE HPS
- Spectrum: Full spectrum with 660-nanometer deep red
- PPF (light output): 2,000 micromoles per second
- PPF/Watt: 2.5 micromoles per joule
- Input power: 800W
- PPE(pmol/J): 2.5
- Input voltage: 100-270VAC
- Coverage area (Veg): 6 by 6 feet
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Coverage area (Flower): 4 feet by 4 feet to 5 feet by 5 feet
- Mounting height: 6 to 24 inches above canopy
- Lifetime: 30,000 hours
- Cooling: Passive
- Dimming: 0 to 10 volts
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 degrees Celsius (-4 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Amperage: 120 volts: 6.7 amps; 240 volts: 3.3 amps; 277 volts: 2.9 amps
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47.24 x 43.31 x 2.31 inches
- Weight: 24.25 pounds
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.