Designed for precision and ease of use, the 8-Inch Hedge Shears by Centurion feature durable, carbon steel blades and comfortable, non-slip handles to make your yardwork cleaner and easier.
The long, 8-inch blades are great for tackling numerous hedges, reaching across a bush and providing excellent leverage for cutting through thicker stems. Shock-absorbing bumpers in the handles help reduce fatigue while working and help make yard maintenance easier. Strong, steel flat tube handles with contour-molded, non-slip grips provide an excellent grip and enough durability to take on tough foliage without issue. Once you're finished for the day, the shears store away easily thanks to the hanging hole in the handle. Made from highly-durable carbon steel, the blades hold an edge well and provide excellent, precise cuts on your hedges, bushes, and flowers.
Featuring great leverage and sharp blades, the Centurion 8-Inch Hedge Shears give you the power to produce picture-perfect foliage in your yard.
- Strong and durable hedge shears with 8-inch blades offer a great way to maintain your bushes and border hedges
- Reduce arm and shoulder fatigue during long afternoons working thanks to the shock-absorbing bumpers in the handles
- Strong steel flat tube handles with contour-molded non-slip grips help ensure comfort
- Store the shears easily using the built-in hanging hole in the handle
- Strong, carbon steel blades stay sharp and provide excellent cuts on hedges, bushes, and flowers
- Material: Steel
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 7 x 2 inches
- Weight: 1.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.