Elevate your musical act or show with the CHAUVET DJ DMXAN2 ArtNet/sACN Node Stage Light Accessory and Set of 2 SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED Can Light Fixtures. This powerful combo takes your lighting to new heights.
The stage light accessory includes a power adapter and converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes, providing greater control. It offers optical and electrical isolation, ensuring reliability in any situation. With a user-friendly web-based GUI, there's no need for a universal/subnet setup. It supports both Power Over Ethernet (POE) and external power supply options. Its versatile Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface and convenient mounting bracket makes installation a breeze.
The SlimPAR 64 is a compact LED PAR with a slim 2.5-inch profile, ideal for tight spaces. Powered by 180 RGBA LEDs, it offers 4 or 8 channels of DMX control. Enjoy static colors, RGB color mixing, and built-in automated programs for stunning effects. With silent operation and no moving parts, it's ideal for quiet installations.
Don't settle for mediocrity. Unleash your performance potential with the CHAUVET DJ DMXAN2 ArtNet/sACN Node Stage Light Accessory amd Set of 2 SlimPar 64 RGBA LED Light Fixtures.
- Unleash the power of lighting creativity with this set of Art-Net/sACN node accessory and (2) LED lights
- Converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes, giving you greater control over your stage lighting
- Optical and electrical isolation ensures reliable performance in any environment
- Compact and low-profile design that can fit into tight spaces where other lights can't, giving you endless placement possibilities
- Generates a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy RGBA LEDs; Easily create any color using the built-in digital display
- CHAUVET DJ DMXAN2 Multi-Purpose Art-Net/sACN Node Stage Light Accessory
- Includes a power adapter so you have everything you need to get started right away
- No universe/subnet setup thanks to the built-in web-based GUI
- Durable Neutrik etherCON in/through port guarantees long-lasting reliability even in demanding situations
- Automatically redirects the web page if the IP address is changed
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or can be powered by an external power supply, giving you flexibility in your setup
- Both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN, allowing you to adapt to different lighting control protocols
- Functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface
- Onboard LED indicators provide quick and clear information about the device's status
- Integrated mounting bracket allows for quick and hassle-free installation in any location
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.7 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pounds
- CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED DMX Slim Style PAR Can Stage Lighting Effect (2 Pack)
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode
- DMX channels: 4 or 8
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Beam angle: 14 degrees
- Field angle: 23 degrees
- Illuminance: 1,325 lux at 2m
- Power linking: 40 units, 120V; 60 units, 230V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100, 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 30W, 0.3A, 120V 60Hz
- Power and current: 33W, 0.2A, 230V 50Hz
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.