Take your DJ set and light show to the next level with the CHAUVET DJ Hurricane Light Show 4D Hazer and 1-Gallon Haze Fog Machine Fluid.
This low-profile hazer will fill the room with a light haze and can be placed and used just about anywhere to upgrade any type of light show. This DJ hazer features built-in volume and fan speed knobs, that ensure this piece of equipment offers smooth, stand-alone operation. This hurricane light show package includes the hazer, power cord, controller, hanging bracket with mounting hardware, warranty card and quick reference guide.
Meanwhile, the haze fog machine fluid generates thin mist and provides a stunning effect to any area. This fog haze fluid is also non-flammable and unscented, so you don't need to worry about your guests and event decorations. Plus it won't stain or leave residue, so you can have a worry-free time.
Create unforgettable stage and party moments with this Hurricane Light Show 4D Hazer and 1-Gallon of Haze Fluid from CHAUVET DJ.
- Low-profile hazer machine and fluid will fill the room with a light haze to enhance any light show
- Built-in volume and fan speed knobs offer smooth, stand-alone operation; Increased control using the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX
- High output, low noise fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Hurricane haze fluid will not stain or leave residue; Innocuous, non-flammable, and unscented
- Includes hazer machine, power cord, controller, hanging bracket with mounting hardware, warranty card, quick reference guide, and (1) 1-gallon container of haze fluid
- CHAUVET DJ Low Profile Hurricane Light Show 4D Hazer with Timer Remote, Black
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- Direct the haze to any location using the built-in adjustable scoop
- Easily set DMX address using built-in digital display
- DMX channels: 2; DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Heat-up time: 2 minutes
- Input voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and current: 1,120 W, 8.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Tank capacity: 0.9 gallons
- Output: 4,300 cfm
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 15.5 x 9.6 inches
- Weight: 13.2 pounds
- CHAUVET DJ Hurricane HFG Water-Based Smoke Fog Haze Machine Fluid
- Generates a thin mist of haze; Doesn’t stain or leave residue
- Size: 1 gallon
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.