The 2-pack of the Chauvet Stage Designer 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48-channel console and combines the 2 into a powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. Each console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.
With 2 programmable aux buttons, adjustable chase and fade times, 3-pin and 5-pin connections, a built-in crossfader, and direct audio input, you can curate the perfect light show that stands out on its own or plays to music. With this 2-pack, you can have multiple control points to make sure your light show goes off without a hitch.
Great for parties, weddings, and any type of festive occasion, you'll always be ready to put on a show. Chauvet provides top-quality DJ/Party equipment, and the Chauvet Stage Designer 50 is no exception!
- Brand New Chauvet Stage-Designer 50 DMX Dimmer Controller!
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 48 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Built-in cross-fader, dark, and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out, and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Sequential linking or simultaneous playback of chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, autorun, midi in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.5kg)
- Size: 19in x 10.5in x 3.5in / 483mm x 267mm x 89mm
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.