For your nest ice-fishing trip, bring along the CLAM X500 Insulated Thermal Lookout Outdoor Fishing Hunting Hub Tent Shelter with Removable Floor for a heat-trapping shelter built to withstand the elements.
This 5-sided ice fishing shelter hub offers a total of 63.5 square feet fishing area, providing enough room for 4 to 6 anglers to hang out in the heat amidst adverse conditions. 6.8-feet tall ceilings give a comfortable amount of headroom. Constructed with Full Thermal Trap technology, the 90 grams of insulation per square meter retains much more heat, and reduces condensation, keeping you and your fellow anglers warm while using less propane.
The floor is made of heavy-duty PVC fabric and foam. This removable ice tent floor helps keep your feet dry and retains heat in your shack. Simply attach the floor to your ice shelter in minutes with the T-shaped dongle at each corner and Velcro along the edges of the shelter.
The next time you go out on the ice with friends and family anglers, ensure your comfort and enjoyment with the CLAM X500 Insulated Thermal Lookout Outdoor Fishing Hunting Hub Tent Shelter with Removable Floor.
- Bundle includes the CLAM X500 Insulated Thermal Lookout Outdoor Fishing Hunting Hub Tent Shelter with Removable Floor
- 5-sided insulated fishing shelter hub with enough room for 4 to 6 anglers; 63.5-square-foot fishing area with 3 windows per wall
- 6.8-foot center height for lots of comfortable headroom; Made of 900 total denier fabric with 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Removable floor keeps the cold out and heat in your ice shelter; Keeps feet dry from melting ice and slush
- Features (5) 12-inch by 24-inch Velcro openings for easy access to the ice and drill hole options
- Clam X500 Insulated Thermal Lookout Outdoor Fishing Hunting Hub Tent Shelter features:
- Full Thermal trap technology retains heat and reduces condensation
- Built to withstand extreme weather conditions
- 11-millimeter durable super-duty flex-tested frame poles
- Triple-layer corner pockets for durable set-up
- Ice anchor straps and strap pockets included for windy conditions
- Interior velcro strip for attaching removable X500 / X5000 ice shelter floor (sold separately)
- Packed dimensions (L x W x H): 63 x 12 x 12 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 x 108 x 82 inches
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Part Number: CLAM-16050
- Quantity: 1
- Clam 14473 Removable Floor for X-5000 5 Sided Thermal Hub Ice Fishing Tents features:
- Connects to your fish trap shelter using T-shaped dongles at each corner and Velcro along the edges of the shelter
- Stays warm and dry with 2 layers of 450g PVC fabric with FR PE foam inside
- Fits Clam X-5000 ice fishing tent and includes carrying bag for easy portability; Shelter not included
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: CLAM-14473
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.