Encourage your potted plants to grow strong and healthy with the 10-pack of Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Organic Growers Mix 1.5 Cubic Feet Bags.
This grower mix is carefully formulated to provide an ideal balance between soil texture, drainage, water retention, and aeration. Made from all-natural ingredients, this blend is OMRI listed for organic use. The formula includes mycorrhizal fungi, kelp, fishbone meal, alfalfa meal, worm castings, peat, and coir. Made in Canada, this potting mix is designed to be used in containers. The mix encourages strong root growth, healthy vegetation, big blooms, and buds.
The 40-pound bag covers 1.50 cubic feet of space. This potting soil blend is for all growers who want a rich seedling-to-harvest mix. The Stonington Blend is packed with nutrients from ocean-based byproducts and is able to sustain a plant for a full growing season without adding any additional nutrients.
Whether you are growing vegetable plants, flowers, or houseplants, the 10-pack of Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Organic Growers Mix will keep your plants happy and healthy.
- The Stonington Blend Organic Grower's Mix is a complex super soil designed for growing plants in containers and large pots
- Formulated to provide an ideal balance between water retention, soil texture, drainage, and aeration
- Packed with nutrients from ocean-based byproducts
- Formula includes mycorrhizal fungi, kelp, fishbone meal, alfalfa meal, worm castings, peat, and coir to develop strong roots
- Organic growing mix encourages healthy vegetation, big blooms, and buds
- Bag covers 1.50 cubic feet
- Mix is OMRI Listed for organic use
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 26 x 6 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Quantity: 10
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.