No matter how tough the day was, you'll find relaxing comfort when night falls with these 3 Coleman GuestRest Airbeds and Single Pump Package.
The air bed sports reinforced construction for added stability making it a go-anywhere bed. The extra height makes getting in and out easier and the velvet-like top offers comfort. Suitable for up to 600 pounds, this blow-up mattress is queen-sized, providing multiple guests with a great night's rest. When you're ready to pack up, use the storage system and bag for easy portability. Fully inflated (pump sold separately), the bed fits standard queen sheets.
The convenient pump easily inflates and deflates up to 22 Coleman queen-size air beds in only 2 minutes almost anywhere, on a single full charge. With a 4800 mAh lithium-ion battery, you can charge devices and recharge the battery with the included USB cord. Charge from wall outlets, vehicles, or other OneSource batteries. The pump features an LED flashlight for visibility in low light and a battery-level indicator. For additional versatility, a Boston and pinch valve adapter are included to fill other inflatables.
Go anywhere and enjoy a good night's sleep with the 3-Pack of Coleman GuestRest Air Mattresses and OneSource Pump.
- Includes 3 Queen air mattresses and 1 rechargeable pump to make accommodating guests a breeze
- Mattress designed with extra height makes getting in and out of bed easier; Velvet-like plush top provides more comfort for guests
- Reinforced construction adds stability through the night; Supports up to 600, accommodating multiple guests of varying sizes
- Pump can inflate/deflate queen-sized air beds and power your outdoor gear and devices with 1 interchangeable rechargeable battery system; USB charging cord included
- Features a 10 lumens LED flashlight on top for added visibility in low light as well as an LED battery-level indicator
- Coleman GuestRest 18" Plush Double High Air Mattress Airbed & Carry Bag, Queen (2-Pack)
- Integrated storage system for easy folding, rolling, and storing; Carry bag included for seamless portability
- Fits standard queen-size sheets
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 78 x 60 x 18 inches
- Weight: 18.02 pounds
- Quantity: 3
- Coleman OneSource USB Air Bed Pump and Rechargeable Battery for Queen Sized Beds
- Compatible with all Coleman air mattresses, takes 2 minutes to inflate a queen-size air mattress
- Fully charged 4800 mAh lithium-ion battery inflates up to 22 queen-size air beds; Can be recharged from any USB port including vehicles
- Battery charging time: 2 hours with a quick-charging station (sold separately) or 5 hours with 1 amp USB output
- Supports USB charging of external devices, such as mobile phones
- Includes a Boston and pinch valve adapter to fill other inflatables
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.20 x 4.12 x 6.12 inches
- Weight: 3.02 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.