With the Coleman 19-Inch Portable Propane Griddle and LED Canopy, you can be a grillmaster that's made in the shade during the day and keep the party going when the sun goes down.
Simply start the griddle with the Instastart Ignition and cook with for more than an hour on one propane cylinder. With 14,000 BTUs of combined power on 266 square inches of cooking surface, you can grill up a feast! This griddle is made for portability and compact storage with legs that fold down.
The shelter offers UPF 50+ protection during the day and can power gear with rechargeable batteries, suitable for lanterns, wireless speakers, and more (sold separately). The lithium-ion battery is rechargeable from wall outlets, vehicles, universal power packs, or other OneSource batteries with the included USB cord. The battery also helps eliminate the need for multiple power sources, letting you charge external devices, like smartphones or tablets (not included), through a USB port, even while powering gear. For added flair, the 16 light color options let you set the mood how you like.
This 10-foot-by-10-foot canopy with 8-foot 8-inch center height sets up in about 3 minutes so you can focus on enjoying camping ASAP.
- Griddle and 10 x 10 LED canopy package lets you cook up a feast, stay protected from the sun, and keep the party going into the night
- Cook up to 10 hamburgers at once or a full spread breakfast on the large 19-inch carbon steel griddle cooktop; Offers 14,0000 BTUs of steady power
- Easy-collapsing steel scissor-like legs with 2 heavy-duty wheels for seamless transport, setup, and storage
- Canopy can power your outdoor gear and devices with 1 interchangeable, rechargeable battery system
- Fully-charged 4800 mAh lithium-ion battery powers the LED lighting for up to 25 hours (depending on low/medium/high setting); 16 color options provide a customizable lighting experience
- Coleman 19 Inch Portable Propane Griddle
- Great for tailgating, camping, or on a small patio, this griddle is easily portable wherever you need to go ready to serve great-tasting food
- Smooth surface cleans effortlessly and is equipped with a removable grease tray that secures under the side table
- Even heat distribution over 85 percent of the cooking surface above 480 degrees Fahrenheit
- Instastart Ignition offers automatic and matchless lighting for more efficient and safe use
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.25 x 22.44 x 13.36 inches
- Weight: 61.50
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- Coleman OneSource 10x10 Canopy Shelter Tent w/ LED Light & Rechargeable Battery
- Powered by a conveniently located battery docking station complete with light and color controls
- UVGuard material offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun's rays during the day
- 10-by-10-foot canopy with 8-foot 8-inch center height sets up as fast as 3 minutes; Comfort Grip technology locks shelter into place for pinch-free pole extending
- Up to 300 lumens (high), 150 lumens (medium), or 30 lumens (low); 16 color options for a customizable lighting experience
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.00 x 10.25 x 8.25 inches
- Weight: 39.38 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.