Keep your SaluSpa water crystal clear with the 24-pack of Bestway SaluSpa Filter Pump Type VI Replacement Cartridges.
These powerful filter cartridges sift out the debris and dirt in your Bestway SaluSpa Hot Tub so the pump can refill it with sparkling clean pool water. The cartridges can be cleaned with a hose and reused for a long period of time. It's recommended you clean or replace your filter cartridge every 2 weeks to ensure your pool obtains the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
With 24 of these replacement cartridges, you'll always be prepared to replace your filter and keep your spa clean. When you maintain your spa's filter, the water in your pool stays attractive and fresh all summer long, which makes it all the more enjoyable for your family and friends. These cartridges are for Type VI filter pumps, please be sure to check your pump before purchasing.
For your Bestway pump's best performance yet, get the 24-pack of Bestway SaluSpa Filter Pump Type VI Replacement Cartridges.
- Includes 24 SaluSpa Filter Pump Type VI Replacement Cartridges that keep your inflatable hot tub spa water clear and clean
- Sifts out dirt and debris with your pump to keep your spa sparkling
- Compatible with the Bestway line of SaluSpa inflatable hot tub spas
- Recommended to replace every 2 weeks for optimal performance
- Lightweight and easy to clean with water from a hose or sink
- Contents: 24 filter cartridges
- Filter type: Drop Down
- Color: Blue/White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.1 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.