The Confer Plastics *7100 Evolution A-frame Ladder* is an economical, yet full-featured white A-Frame ladder. It is great for non-deck above ground pools. It provides a safe and secure entry & exit from your above ground pool. The outer section can swing up and be locked so you can prevent unwanted pool access.
- New Confer 7100B A-Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder with Protective Pad Mat
- EVOLUTION A-FRAME 5-STEP LADDER WITH EVOLUTION A-FRAME 5 STEP WITH BARRIER
- Economical, yet full-featured
- Fits 48” to 54” pools
- Snap-lock treads for quick, easy assembly
- Swing-up outer section inhibits unauthorized access to pool
- Outer treads can be padlocked (lock included)
- 16” tread width
- No sand or bricks required; just fill with water
- Available in white
- Convertible to Inpool ladder with otional CK-7100W conversion kit
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- Will not work with EZ Set inflatable pools
- Maximum weight on the ladder NOT to exceed 300 lbs
- Includes Required ANSI/APSP Safety Barrier
- Part Number: **7100B**
- Product Condition: Brand New
- 1 Year VMInnovations Warranty
- **Protective Pad Mat**
- New Hydro Tool Swimline 87951 9x24" Vinyl **Protective Mat** for Swimming Pool Ladders
- Acts as a cushion between ladder base and pool liner
- Protects your pool liner from damage caused by ladder base
- Eliminates scratching and chaffing caused by ladder
- Great for Inflatables, Above or Inground Swimming Pools!
- Size: 9x24"
- Color: Blue
- Product Condition: Brand New
- [Click for Installation Instructions]
- : http://conferplastics.com/files/Confer-Model-7100.pdf
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.