This Confer Plastics A-Frame Pool Ladder is an economical, full-featured, beige pool ladder. It's great for non-deck, above-ground pools from 48 to 54-inches. The included snap-lock treads provide quick, easy assembly. A swing-up outer section inhibits unauthorized access to your pool, and the other treads can be padlocked with the included lock for additional security. It provides a safe and secure entry and exit from your above-ground pool.
No sand or bricks are required for this Confer A-frame ladder, just fill it up with water and you're ready to start using it. Available in warm gray, the neutral palette is sure to go well with your existing deck or pool design. And, it's convertible to an in-pool ladder with the optional CK-7100W conversion kit (not included).
An anti-entrapment barrier prevents kids from swimming underneath and getting hurt. A 2-piece handrail design allows for reduced package size and increased safety. Please note that this ladder is not compatible with EZ Set inflatable pools.
- A-frame ladder makes it easier to enter and exit your pool
- Evolution A-frame 5-step ladder includes barrier
- Economical, yet fully-featured
- Fits 48 to 54-inch pools
- Snap-lock treads for quick, easy assembly
- Swing-up outer section inhibits unauthorized access to the pool
- Outer treads can be padlocked (lock included)
- 16-inch tread width
- No sand or bricks required; just fill with water
- Convertible to in-pool ladder with optional CK-7100W conversion kit
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Note: Will not work with EZ Set inflatable pools
- Now featuring 2-piece handrail design that allows for reduced package size
- Includes Required ANSI/APSP Safety Barrier
- Product/item type: Pool ladder
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 16 x 54 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.