The Confer Step-1 aboveground step system is for above ground pools with a flat bottoms. The Confer Step-1 is easy, snap together installation and economical, yet strong, holds 400 pounds!
Includes Step Pad/Liner Protector. Safely Eliminate one of the most common causes of vinyl liner failure!
**Note: For Flat bottom, above ground pools only and 40 lb of sand required for installation!**
- New Confer Step-1 AboveGround Step System w/36" x 36" Vinyl Liner Pad
- For above ground pools with flat bottoms.
- Easy, snap together installation
- Large, flat steps (each with 270 square inches) complete with two all-plastic handrails
- Mounting brackets included; secures unit to pool or deck
- Gray steps for high visibility in water
- Economical, yet strong; holds 400 pounds.
- Improved base system
- **Confer Step Specs**
- Fits Decks up to 60"
- Height to Top Step
- 47 inches
- Height to Handrail
- 38 inches
- Projection into Pool
- 32 inches
- 31 inches
- Riser Height
- 11 inches
- Step Dimensions
- 10" x 27"
- Side Panels
- Post Set
- Handrail Assembly
- 1 Liner Pad
- Includes Vinyl Liner Pad
- Please Note: 40 lb of sand required for installation!
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: Step-1
- 5 Year Pro Rated Warranty
- : http://www.conferplastics.com/Confer-Model-Step-1.pdf
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Decent for the price
Thes steps went together in less than an hour. Please be advised, the handrails are NOT sturdy for support while climbing the steps either entering or exiting the pool. The 4 rails that hold the handrails in place came molded together in the box. You need to cut them apart. They have a very ragged edge on the edge that has been cut apart. This needs to be filed as it's pretty sharp if you don't. I also hd to use an additional 20 lbs of sand to keep them from floating. They do look nice in the pool. I would not reccommend these for elderly people or young children who need the rails to support them fully when climbing the steps. My self, I would purchase these again tho...