Strong, tough, and ready for waterboarding, the Connelly LGS 25-Foot Surf Rope takes you on an adrenaline-pumping ride across the lake.
Measuring 25 feet in length, the surf handle lets you ride behind a boat as you wakeboard or ski, turning a placid lake into a thrilling adventure. Multiple grab knots in 4-foot sections allow you to find the perfect "sweet spot" as you catch the wake behind the boat, ensuring you always have proper stability. Withstanding rough waters and intense dives, the line features a braided rope main cord that holds firm as you ride. The 10-inch grip is easy to hold, and the molded EVA core is easy to hold onto as you race across the water. Designed with safety in mid, the main line and handle float to the top of the water for high visibility, ensuring it's easy to find.
Built for high-speed summer thrills, the LGS 25-Foot Surf Rope by Connelly lets you get out on the water for a pulse-pounding, wild ride.
- 25-foot surf handle lets you ride behind a boat as you wakeboard or ski for an exhilarating watersports experience
- Stay right in the "sweet spot" while catching waves by navigating down the multiple grab knots, ensuring you always have a proper grip
- Rises to the top of the water with a floating line and handle, ensuring the cord is always visible and easy to find
- Withstands rough waters with a molded EVA core, a large spiral rope braid, and Poly-E main cord
- 25-foot 10-inch rope lets you trail behind the boat and navigate the water with ease, great for high-speed summer thrills
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Blue
- Length: 25 feet
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.