Perform air tricks, spins, flips, and more safely and comfortably with the Connelly Proline 65 -Foot Reflex Wakeboard Poly-E Line Rope and Handle Set, Cyan.
This extra-long 65-foot heavy-duty wakeboard rope and handle package are the perfect, premium upgrade you've been looking for to elevate your water-based towing and boating sports performance. Featuring a 15-inch 3-dimensional pyramid-molded ethylene-vinyl acetate foam handle, you'll experience unparalleled strength and comfort, even in the most extreme conditions.
The curved endcap and hexagon plug reduces handle roll, keeping you upright longer, and the durable 3-dimensional shaping increases the total grip surface area by 25 percent compared to standard rope systems. Traverse choppy waters and perform daring tricks and complex moves without fear or stress, thanks to the strong 0.37-inch diameter low-stretch poly-e line that boasts a completely solid pull. Never lose your handle or rope again, and remain visible to your boat, even during major bails, thanks to the floating handle and mainline for improved safety and visibility.
Enjoy the comfort, safety, and style you're looking for out on the water with the Proline 65 -Foot Reflex Wakeboard Poly-E Line Rope and Handle Set from Connelly.
- Extra-long 65-foot heavy-duty wakeboard rope and handle package for water-based towing and boating sports
- Features 15-inch 3-dimensional pyramid molded ethylene-vinyl acetate foam handle for an ultra-comfortable grip
- Premium curved endcap and hexagon plug reduces handle roll and durable 3-dimensional shaping increases total grip surface area by 25 percent
- Traverse choppy waters and perform daring tricks and complex moves with the strong 0.37-inch low-stretch poly-e line that boasts a solid pull
- Never lose your handle or rope again, even during major bails, thanks to the floating handle and mainline for improved safety and visibility
- Material: Nylon, polyethylene
- Color: Cyan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 780 x 0.37 x 0.37 inches
- Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.