Make hoisting yourself up on skis in uneven waters easy with Connelly PROLINE 75 Inch Easy Up Waterski Rope with Comfortable Grip Handle.
Get out and dominate the water on your sports skis and easily pull yourself up using this extra-strength, unique, 75-foot easy-up rope. With curved endcaps including hexagon plugs, you can reduce the chances of the handle rolling while in use, offering you a consistent and secure grasp at all times.
With a round 13-inch diameter handle featuring unique diamond-shaped padded EVA foam, comfortably grip the shaft as you perform impressive ski stunts and tricks. New and ultra-durable curved endcaps and hexagon plugs reduce the chances of the handle rolling while in use, offering you a consistent and secure grasp at all times.
The bright, buoyant handle and mainline improve safety and visibility in the water. Compatible with traditional-shaped skis, Connelly PROLINE Easy-Up Waterski Rope delivers high-quality performance.
- Enhance your waterskiing experience with this extra-strength 75-foot easy-up rope
- Features round diameter 13-inch handle with diamond-shaped padded EVA foam for a comfy grip
- New curved endcaps and hexagon plug reduces handle roll so you can have a consistent and secure grasp
- Buoyant safety handle and mainline improve safety and visibility in the water
- Heavy-duty pre-stretched rope is in 1 piece to improve durability and strength
- Engineered to simplify deep water waterski starts
- Compatible with traditional-shaped skis
- Material: Nylon
- Color: White and red
- Dimensions (L): 75 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.