Bring sleek, sophisticated style to your living room or entryway with the Oxford 1 Drawer Console Table from Convenience Concepts.
This console table has a slim footprint, making the table an ideal storage solution for small spaces like hallways or entryways. The table features 1 drawer with antique pulls for convenient closed storage. There are 2 open shelves to store and display your favorite books, photographs, or home decor pieces. Each side of the Oxford console table has an X-shaped pattern that adds strength and durability to the piece. Style the Oxford console table in your entryway as a convenient drop-off spot for keys, sunglasses, or wallets. You can even use this console table behind your sofa to display photographs and store other items that might clutter up the living room.
With its sleek look and space-saving design, the Convenience Concepts Oxford 1 Drawer Console Table is a stylish storage solution for your living room, bedroom, or hallway.
- Add storage and style to your home with the Oxford Console Table from Convenience Concepts
- Console table features 2 open shelves with X-pattern details along the sides
- Table features 1 top drawer for convenient closed storage
- Console table with a slim design is ideal for small spaces, including entryways and hallways
- Antiqued drawer pulls give console table a classic look
- Some assembly required
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.25 x 11.75 x 31.50 inches
- Weight: 43 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.