Helping you soak up the sun or stay cool on your next beach excursion, the Copa Big Tycoon 4 Position Folding Chair 2-Pack offers comfort and a canopy that shields you from the sun.
With 4 positions to choose from, the chair lets you relax in amazing comfort as you lounge at the beach, by the lake, or in your backyard. Sitting 8 inches off the ground, the low-sitting seat elevates you above the sand and surf. Built-in cupholders hold your drink close at hand to help you cool off, and the canopy protects you from the worst of the afternoon sun. When you want to sunbathe, the chair lays flat so you can soak up the rays with ease.
Constructed with a rust-resisting lightweight aluminum frame and solid hardwood armrests, the rugged chair supports up to 250 pounds of person and gear on durable polyester fabric seating. When your beach day is over, the chair folds to a compact size and easily transports to your vehicle with the padded carry strap.
Sturdy, elegant, and providing a little extra protection from the hot summer sun, the Big Tycoon Folding Chair 2-Pack from Copa lets you relax in comfort and style.
- Comfortable folding chair 2-pack with canopy lets you enjoy summer afternoons in comfort and style
- Sit back and relax or lay fully flat to sunbathe using the chair's adjustable design, adjusting into 4 different positions
- Protects you from the sun with a built-in canopy and keeps drinks close at hand in armrest-mounted cupholders
- Keeps you out of the sand and surf by sitting 8 inches off the ground; Supports up to 250 pounds for easy sitting
- Features a rust-resisting aluminum frame, solid hardwood armrests, and rugged polyester fabric seating to create a lightweight, portable chair
- Folds to a compact size for convenient storage and transportation; Effortlessly carry the chair with the padded carry strap
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.76 x 26.18 x 8.27 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.