Enhance the safety of your work environment and reduce tripping hazards with the Low-Pressure Spring Driven Retractable Air and Water Hose Reel from Coxreels.
This hose reel comes with a 25-foot air and water hose with a solid rubber stop to keep this hose at the length you need. For ease of use, the reel features a 90-degree full-flow NPT swivel that makes it easy to install and remove the hose while keeping the reel mounted. With a multiposition guide arm, this tool can be mounted on the floor, wall, ceiling, or on vehicles so you can keep this device at your ideal height. A lubricated cartridge motor is enclosed but can be easily removed for safe and convenient maintenance when needed. Lubricated precision bearings and a 1-inch solid steel axle smoothly rotate the hose reel when you need. With a blue powder coat finish, this retractable air and water hose reel is built to last.
Keep your workshop neat and tidy with the Low-Pressure Spring Driven Retractable Air and Water Hose Reel from Coxreels.
- Retractable air and water hose reel helps keep your workshop neat and tidy
- External 90-degree full-flow NPT swivel makes it easy to install and remove the hose while keeping the reel mounted
- Enclosed cartridge-style motor is removable for easy maintenance when needed
- CNC spun ribbed discs are heavy duty and feature rolled edges for greater hose protection and safety
- Sturdy steel base is a single piece and has dual axle support for maximum stability
- Multiposition guide arm easily adjusts to floor, wall, ceiling, or vehicle mounting positions
- 1-inch solid steel axle smoothly rotates with lubricated precision bearings
- Solid rubber hose stop allows you to easily adjust the hose to the length you need
- Hose length: 25 feet
- Inside diameter: 0.38 inches
- Mounting pattern (M x N): 3 x 5 inches
- Maximum PSI: 300
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Blue
- Overall dimensions: 13.5 x 6.5 x 14.88 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.