Put some serious towing capacity behind your truck, and rest assured that you've invested in strength, safety, and reliability with the Curt 2 Inch 14,000 Pound Adjustable Channel Mount with Dual Ball.
Whatever you take on the road and whatever you pull behind it, this 2-inch adjustable channel mount has the mettle and the metal to get the job done. You get a 2-inch ball rated for 10,000 pounds and a 2-5/16-inch ball rated for 14,000 pounds. With heavy-duty steel construction and durable carbide powder coating, this corrosion-resistant dual ball hitch is shielded against rain, dirt, road grime, and salt. This hitch has up to 6 inches of drop or 5.25 of rise, and 2 hitch pin holes let you set the shank length to 11 or 12 inches. The built-in anti-rattle feature helps promote quiet towing, deterring vibrations, chucking, and rattling at the coupling point.
Give yourself the ability to transport large, heavy equipment with the Curt Trailer Towing Hitch Dual Ball Channel Mount.
Note: Never exceed recommended weight capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
- Adjustable channel mount allows for precise trailer leveling to adapt to most towing situations
- Comes with a standard shank to fit virtually any standard 2-inch x 2-inch trailer hitch receiver
- 2-inch ball rated for 10,000 pounds and 2-5/16-inch ball rated for 14,000 pounds
- Shank can be flipped for a max rise of 5.25 inches and drop of 6 inches
- 2 hitch pin holes provide shank lengths of 11 inches or 12 inches
- Built-in anti-rattle feature helps promote quiet towing, deterring vibrations, chucking, and rattling at the coupling point
- Shielded against rain, dirt, road grime, and salt by a durable carbide black powder coat finish, and the dual ball attachment is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- Weight: 31.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.