####Item is open box, unharmed and in very good condition. All accessories or parts are included with the item.####
- Class 3 towing receiver hitch design for Honda Odyssey vans from 1999 to 2017
- Weight carrying capacity of 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight
- Features 2-inch receiver tube opening that accepts ball mounts and hitch accessories with 2
- by 2-inch shanks
- Carbon steel construction and glossy black powder coat for long-lasting durability, performance, and rust-resistance
- Compatible with weight distribution hitch (sold separately) to provide a weight distribution rating of 5,000 pounds WD and 500 pounds WDTW
- Easy to install with no drilling required; installation hardware included
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating, inside and out
- Easy-to-clean open-back receiver
- Great for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, and more
- Can be used with hitch-mounted cargo carriers and bike racks
- Note: Never exceed the lower-rated towing component
- Material: Carbon steel
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight carrying capacity (WC): 3,500 pounds
- Tongue weight (TW): 350 pounds
- Receiver tube size: 2 inches
- Weight distribution (WD): 5,000 pounds
- Weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW): 500 pounds
- Color: Black
- Weight: 35.95 pounds
- Product Condition: Open Box – Like new
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.