Transfer high-quality video with the 3-Foot Male to Micro BNC Right Angle Video Adapter Cable from Custom Cable Connection.
This adapter cable features a true 75 Ohm male BNC connection and a true 75 Ohm male micro HD BNC right-angle connection to transfer video for professional broadcast applications. The 3-foot cable is ideal for adapting your standard BNC connections to high-density micro BNC for high-quality video. The right-angle-designed micro BNC connector makes it ideal for use in tight spaces. 100-percent sweep tested, this 3-foot cord is ready to meet the requirements of 12 Gbps data transfer used in professional applications. With a durable design, this video cable features a braided copper interior that is coated in black high-density polyethylene for extra flexibility, providing years of use.
Adapt your standard BNC connections to high-density micro BNC with the 3-Foot Male to Micro BNC Right Angle Video Adapter Cable from Custom Cable Connection.
- Video adapter cable is ideal for adapting your standard BNC connections to high-density micro BNC
- Micro BNC connector is designed at a right angle to easily fit into tight spaces
- Cable is 12G rated making it ideal for use in professional broadcast applications
- Male to male connectors have silvered copper conductor material for high-quality video
- Adapter cable is 100-percent sweep tested to meet the requirements of 12 Gbps of data transfer
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M standards
- RG type: Mini RG59
- AWG: 23
- Conductor material: Copper
- Outer cable material: High-density polyethylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 11 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 0.33 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.