Hit the lake or ocean this summer and catch a few waves while riding the CWB Heavy Duty Extra Grip Connelly Ride Wakesurf Board & Tail Fins for Beginners.
If you consider yourself a beginner or intermediate rider, this wakeboard is the board for you. It's built with a durable, compression and polyurethane resin core, meaning it can hold up to lots of use. Double edge rails provide extra grip on the wave for confidence while on edge.
Comes with removable tail fins that you can add or remove depending on skill level. Beginners can use three fins while more advanced riders can use either the two side fins or a single center fin.
Customize your ride for your next adventure with the Grip Connelly Ride Wakesurf Board & Tail Fins.
- Sleek style wakeboard designed for beginners and intermediate boarders
- Features a surf design, allowing users to catch and ride waves
- Designed with compression construction and a polyurethane resin core
- Equipped with a 2-piece EVA pad and 3 1.75-inch skater tail fins
- Excellent way to catch waves and have fun in the lake or in the ocean
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 foot 2 inches x 20.50 inches x 2.90/0.55 inches
- Rider weight: One size fits all
- Color: Red, yellow and black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.