Enjoy your chilled beverages where they're needed most with the certified refurbished Danby 4.4 Cubic Feet Spotless Compact Mini Refrigerator.
This handy compact fridge is perfect for an office, garage, dorm room, basement, or any other room you need to keep beverages and food cold and within reach. It has 4.4 cubic-foot capacity and is Evergy Star rated and compliant.
It features a stylish and clean white color along with automatic defrost, two tempered glass shelves, a CanStor beverage dispenser, vegetable crisper and cover, and mechanical thermostat. It also features an interior light for grabbing a late-night snack or drink.
This premium refrigerator measures 20.75 inches wide, 21 inches long, 33 inches high, and weighs 72.5 pounds.
- This is a used item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product may show signs of use, but has been inspected and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in the original working condition. This item may or may not be in the original packaging.
- 4.4 cubic-feet (124 L) capacity compact all fridge
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- 2 full width and 1.5-inch wide tempered glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior light
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Smooth back design
- Color: White
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 21 x 20.75 x 33 inches
- Weight: 64.38 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 18-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.