Strong enough for virtually any condition, the Draft King Slip-In Chimney Cover keeps the wind and weather out of your chimney without interrupting the draft. The hood fits masonry chimneys measuring 9.5 to 10.5 inches wide.
Constructed from super-durable stainless steel, the chimney cover protects stoves of all kind, whether they burn oil, coal, or heavy wood burners. The rugged construction withstands conditions of all kind, even operating within 25 miles of a saltwater coast to always keep your firebox safe. A 24-gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges directs moisture away from your chimney's vent, and the 18-gauge 3/4-inch expanded steel mesh allows for consistent ventilation while the 16-gauge stainless steel base ensures the hood's strength doesn't compromise in wind or harsh weather. Simply dropping in to your masonry chimney, the chimney cover keeps rain, wind, and unwanted animal visitors out while offering maximum free air space for uninhibited draft.
The chimney cover is designed for 9.5- to 10.5-inch-wide masonry chimneys. Do not use with metal air-cooled chimney systems.
Keeping your chimney safe and protected without compromising ventilation, ensure the rain and snow stay outside with the HY-C Draft King Slip-In Chimney Cover.
- Stainless steel slip-in chimney cover protects chimneys of all kinds, whether they connect to oil, coal, or heavy wood burners
- Withstands a variety of environments with construction rugged enough to tackle conditions within 25 miles of a saltwater coast
- Features a 24-gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners, an 18-gauge mesh vent, and a 16-gauge base for added strength
- Offers maximum free air space allowing uninhibited chimney draft while keeping dirt, snow, rain, and unwanted animals outside
- Constructed from durable 304 stainless steel that withstands the toughest of conditions; Attaches with a simple slip-in design
- Designed for masonry flues only; Do not use with metal air-cooled chimney systems; Fits 9.5 to 10.5-inch chimneys
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 16 x 14 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.