Get your little one up and walking about comfortably and happily with the set of Drive Medical Pediatric Forearm Crutches.
Whether recovering from a long term injury or coping with a long term illness, these forearm crutches can get one through it all. Grab a stick crutch and adjust the height for the absolute best fit. These comfort crutches can be adjusted in increments of 1-inch. Slip on the dual crutches and give them a go around the block. The adjustable cuff height gives you even more freedom to find that perfect fit. Your little one will be up and moving with joy in no time. The full-style, composite cuffs will allow you to rest with the assurance that your child will remain stable and with a good grip. Recess and playtime will be no match for the sturdy, easy to hold hand grips.
Take this pair of Pediatric Forearm Crutches by Drive Medical with you every step of the way for increased confidence and mobility.
- Forearm crutch pair aids in helping little ones walk with increased stability in times of convalescence and injury rehabilitation
- Precise height adjustment below handgrip with 1-inch increments that range from 15 to 22 inches for those 2.5 to 3.42 feet tall
- Adjustable cuff height can sit between 5.25 and 6.25 inches from the grip to the top of the cuff for maximized comfort
- Comfortable hand grips ensure pain in the hand and wrists are minimized while holding sturdy
- Full style, composite cuffs for maximum security and stability when moving around
- Size: Small
- Color: Purple
- User height: 2.5-3.42 feet
- Floor to grip height: 15-22 inches
- Grip to top of cuff: 5.25-6.25 inches
- Cuff diameter: 2.6 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.