Whether you're looking to protect your current furniture or replace the top of an existing piece, the Dulles Glass 34 Inch by 34 Inch Round Tempered Glass Table Top is the perfect addition to your home.
This round glass table topper measures 34 by 34 inches and is designed to protect tabletops from wear and tear. Made of thick, tempered glass, this tabletop is 0.25 inches thick and provides the durability and quality you're looking for. The glass table piece features flat, polished edges and eased corners for a clean and modern look. This glass piece is the perfect solution for end tables, coffee tables, and patio tables that need additional protection for their top. The table topper can also turn any pedestal into a large, instant table by placing this piece on its top.
For durability and quality that will last for years to come add the 34 Inch by 34 Inch Round Glass Table Top by Dulles Glass to your home today.
- Round 34-inch glass tabletop is designed to protect tabletops or covered glass tabletops
- Thick, tempered glass is 0.25 inches thick and provides the durability and quality you are looking for
- Features flat polished edges for a sleek and complementary look
- Turn wood, metal, or glass pedestals into instant tables by adding this piece
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 34 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.