Roll out of bed ready to take on the day thanks to the Early Bird Performance 10 Inch Hybrid Mattress.
This king-sized rest relief combines IsoCore innersprings with memory and support foam layers for cradling comfort with a lively, cool feel. Copper-infused gel enhances airflow and absorbs your body heat, so you stay sweat-free as you snooze. With a custom-designed textured fabric, this 10-inch thick pad stops regular wear and tear while helping to wick away heat and moisture.
Whether you're a side, back, or stomach sleeper, this performance cushion adapts to your unique body shape to keep you supported all night long. Coil springs flex independently to reduce bounce from a tossing and turning partner. Great for spinal alignment, this medium-firm cushion lets you kiss morning aches and pains goodbye. Measuring 79 inches long and 76 inches wide, this high-density mattress helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Wake up refreshed, inspired, and ready to blaze new trails with the Performance Collection 10 Inch King Hybrid Mattress from Early Bird.
- King-sized hybrid mattress provides you with cleaner, cooler sleep night after night
- Layers of cooling gel memory foam and copper-infused performance foam create greater airflow and responsiveness
- Hybrid design and IsoCore innersprings offers stability and ergonomic support for side, back, and stomach sleepers
- Contours to your body to reduce bouncing movement from restless partners, so you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Cushioning foam promotes proper spine alignment, relieves pressure, and minimizes aches and pains
- Custom-milled Tex-Cel fabric wicks away heat and moisture while saving your mattress from regular wear and tear
- Size: King
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 79 x 76 x 10 inches
- Weight: 96 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.