Your wood floors and concrete surfaces are high-traffic areas that you want to keep looking bright and vivid. Let them stay sparkling and fresh with the EcoProCote Eco-Poly Wood Floor and Concrete Finish and Sealer.
The 1-gallon container holds a formula that produces a long-lasting, glossy surface on wood floors and concrete surfaces. Resisting cracking, moisture, chemicals, weather, and sunlight, the sealant protects wood floors, decks, driveways, patios, and masonry from wear. Designed with your ease in mind, the water-based finish has a low, almost-undetectable odor and is non-toxic, safe for use around pets and people alike. Plant-based urethane technology and bio-emulsion resins reduce the stain's impact on the environment without compromising on strength or quality, letting you enjoy a lovely, glossy finish without harming the planet.
Your flooring space gives your home and workspace its tone. The Eco-Poly Wood Floor and Concrete Finish and Sealer by EcoProCote gives your surface a treatment that brightens and protects those important areas.
- 1 gallon of polyurethane sealer and finish provides a long-lasting surface that makes your floors look amazing with a glossy appearance
- Produces an almost-undetectable odor thanks to the water-based, non-toxic design, making application much easier
- Formulated for a highly durable finish that resists scratching, moisture, chemicals, and UV light for a lasting shine
- Applies a glossy finish to wood furniture and cabinets, decks, and floors or concrete driveways, floors, and masonry
- Made with advanced, plant-based urethane technology and bio-emulsion resins for a less impactful product
- Size: 1-gallon container
- Material: Polyurethane
- Color: Gloss, clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Weight: 8.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.