Add a stylish light fixture to your home or office space with this Carlton 3 Geometric 8-Inch Pendant Ceiling Light from Eglo.
This metal pendant light features a geometric style dome shade with a black finish and silver matte interior to bring a modern look to any room in your home. The downward-facing fixture is ideal for placement above islands, dining room tables, or office desks so you can have focused light without turning on the overhead or other lights in the room. The chain can be adjusted up to 72 inches long, allowing you to adjust this fixture to a length that perfectly fits your space. The black metal backplate can adapt for use on sloped ceilings, so this pendant light can be used almost anywhere in your home. Overall, this light fixture measures 7.5 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 14.3 inches tall for a stylish look where you need light.
Bring light to kitchen islands, dining room tables, and more with this Carlton 3 Geometric 8-Inch Pendant Ceiling Light from Eglo.
- Carlton 3 mini pendant ceiling light provides a modern-chic look to kitchens, dining rooms, or offices
- 72-inch maximum height allows you to adjust this light to the ideal length for your space
- Geometric style black metal shade features a silver interior matte finish that will complement modern decor styles
- Downward light is ideal for use above islands, tables, and desks
- Backplate can adapt to sloped ceilings to use anywhere in your home or office
- Primary bulb: E26/medium base (not included)
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Bulb type: Incandescent
- Safety rating: ETL Listed
- Maximum height: 72 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black and silver
- Shade dimensions (D x H): 7.25 x 14.13 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 7.5 x 14.3 inches
- Weight: 3.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.