Celebrate the greatest city in the world with its greatest architectural achievement the Eitech Steel Empire State Building Set. This universal building system provides countless hours of educational creativity that's bound to delight any young builder.
An illustrated instruction booklet carefully guides aspiring engineers through this stimulating build while the included tools ensure construction can begin on schedule! Once builders have completed this 1.5-foot tall version of the famous landmark and are familiar with the basic engineering concepts, they can build their own creations with open-ended steel building components. High-quality steel will stand up to hours of play in even the most rugged living room construction sites. The building pieces in this set are compatible with Eitech's entire line of steel construction sets.
The Eitech Steel Empire State Building Set introduces basic engineering to young builders in a way that's both simple and engaging. Embark on a new, cultural adventure in STEM today! This kit is recommended for boys and girls ages 8 and up.
- Promote motor skills, creativity, and innovation with this exciting educational set from Eitech
- Building this 1.5-foot tall model of the most famous landmark in New York is a crash course in basic engineering and architecture concepts
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions carefully guide builders through this exhilarating build
- High-quality steel components stand up to hours of play
- 815 parts allow for open-ended design and creativity
- All necessary tools are included so there is no wait before building
- Recommended for boys and girls ages 10 and up
- Pieces: 815
- Materials: Polished steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 11.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 1.32 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.