Batteries can be hard to test, requiring top-of-the-line equipment for accurate readings. The Electronic Specialties 143 Interconnect Test Lead Kit enables you to take precise measurements and access almost anywhere in your car.
Reaching almost anywhere within your vehicle, the 64-inch interconnecting leads allow you to test any connector and terminal with ease. The flexible back probing pins snake through the vehicle, sliding into the automotive connectors on fuel injectors, MAP sensors, and weather pack connectors. Large crocodile clips connect to battery terminals for electrical testing. Each accessory included in the kit attaches to the leads with standard-sized 4-millimeter banana plugs, allowing for maximum compatibility. When not in use, store the whole kit in the convenient deluxe storage pouch for easy transportation.
Set includes 2 interconnecting leads, (2) 142-6 extra sharp test probes, (2) 142-5 silicon back probes, (2) 142-4 crocodile clips, (2) 143-1 shielded alligator clips, and a deluxe storage bag. The kit is fully compatible with the 142-1 Interconnect Test Leads.
Highly compatible and enabling accurate testing, the 143 Interconnect Test Lead Kit by Electronic Specialties is the perfect addition to any mechanic's toolbox.
- Set of interconnecting leads measure up to 64 inches, allowing you to test batteries and electrical equipment within your vehicle
- Easily access connectors on fuel injectors, MAP sensors, and weather pack connectors with the flexible back probing pins and test probes
- Tests electronic connections without hassle using the shielded alligator clips and large crocodile clips
- Features a deluxe roll-up pouch for easy storage and transportation; Fully compatible with the model 142-1 Interconnect Test Leads
- Includes the 2 extra sharp probes, 2 silicon back probes, 2 crocodile clips, and 2 shielded alligator clips, 2 leads, and pouch
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 5 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.