Round up the crew and fire up this Endless Summer Outdoor Liquid Propane Fire Table to create a cozy environment you can enjoy any time of year.
With 30,000 BTUs, this liquid propane fire pit gives you all of the benefits of a classic fireplace without the hassle of hauling wood or cleaning up ashes. You'll get the same toasty warm vibes without all the worry and work. The easy, electronic ignition fires up seamlessly while the hidden control panel provides security and ensures knobs aren't bumped or maneuvered by unwanted operators.
This fireplace features brown fire glass, steel, wicker-style base, and a 30-inch, mosaic resin mantel for a polished look. The steel fire bowl is designed to wear well through the seasons while the included cover is constructed to protect your outdoor fire ring against the elements when not in use.
Grab the s'mores and cuddle up with company with the Endless Summer Outdoor Propane Fire Table.
- Liquid propane outdoor fire pit lets you get cozy outdoors without the ashy mess of a classic fire; Propane tank not included
- 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner with integrated electronic ignition for seamless startup
- Hidden control panel provides security, ensuring knobs aren't bumped or maneuvered by unwanted operators
- Contemporary design with brown fire glass, wicker-style steel base, and mosaic resin mantel showcase a polished look
- Includes brown fire glass and protective cover, making sure your backyard fire pit is safe and sound from the elements
- All-weather steel fire bowl is built to last and ready to handle every season
- Color: Bronze
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 30 x 24 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.