It's frustrating when you have to replace and refill the ice multiple times throughout the course of a day. You'll never have that problem with the Engel 123 High-Performance Roto-Molded Cooler.
Constructed with heavy-duty polyethylene, this cooler is designed with maximum comfort and functionality in mind. It will keep the food or drinks placed inside cool for up to 10 days, so you don't have to worry about replacing ice when you have limited access to it. Thanks to the portability and durable construction, you don't have to worry about it breaking down during any adventures.
Whether you're getting ready for a long hiking trip, enjoying a backyard party, or hosting a tailgate, you can count on the Engel 123 High-Performance Roto-Molded Cooler to keep your favorite beverages nice and cold.
- 108-quart and 130-can capacity cooler that's perfect for keeping food and drinks cold while camping, at sporting events, and more
- Exterior polyethylene is UV-resistant to keep temperatures cool inside the cooler
- Silicone gasket helps keep an airtight seal
- Lightweight feel makes this cooler an excellent portable cooler option
- Ridges on each side give you a place to grab onto
- IGBC-certified bear-resistant container that lasts up to 10 days of ice retention
- 2-inch thick walls with polyurethane insulation keeps drinks and ice cold
- Compatible with dry ice
- 2-inch thick walls with polyurethane insulation to keep drinks and ice cold
- Can hold a combination of 27 gallons, 130 cans, 108 quarts, or 120 pounds of ice
- Item type: Cooler
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Haze Gray
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 41.5 x 18.25 x 18.25 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 13.5 x 13.375 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.