You're supposed to be concentrating on catching big fish, not worrying about whether your tiny bait fish are happy and flapping. With the ENGEL Live Bait Cooler, it's easy to keep your little fish happy and ready to entice some larger, tastier catches.
This cooler comes with a pull net that makes quick work of grabbing onto your bait instead of having to chase them around the bottom of the barrel. It's even easier to keep them wiggling around with a 2-speed air pump that keeps the water fully aerated inside the cooler. Plug the pump into your car or boat’s cigarette lighter using a 12-volt adapter to run the pump overnight and keep bait fresh for the next morning. Or simply dump out the water, take out the net and pump, and use this cooler for food and beverages.
It's time to concentrate on fishing for the big catch instead of worrying about keeping your bait fresh. Give your greatest catch the lure they need.
- Keep your drinks cold or hold your live bait with this 3-in-1 insulated ENGEL 19-Quart Live Bait Fishing Dry Box and Cooler; Perfect for outdoor adventures
- Constructed with quality injection molding and insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- 2-Speed Pump maximizes aeration in the water and keeps a comfortable temperature for live bait
- Airtight EVA gasket seal keeps beverages colder and food fresh
- Carry handles and integrated shoulder strap for easy transport
- All fittings secured with stainless steel screws and self-stopping hinge for trusted seams
- Stain and odor resistant to let you keep fish and meat in a dry-airtight space
- Non-absorbent surface is easy to clean after a muddy ATV trips or fishing adventures
- Includes removable pull net to easily handle live bait
- 2-Speed Pump plugs into your car or boat's cigarette lighter to keep it running overnight for fresh bait in the morning
- Water-resistant housing protects motor and suppresses noise
- Flexible silicone hose and weighted air stone for lively bubbling action
- Compact and lightweight for travel
- Remove the pump and hose and easily convert to a cooler with capacity for 12 pounds of ice or 18 12-ounce cans
- Color: White
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 10 x 11 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7 x 8.5 inches
- 30-day warranty on pump
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.