Proper posture encourages efficiency and productivity. Attaching to your Herman Miller Aeron Chair, the H4 ENgage Original Headrest by Engineered Now provides comfortable and fully-adjustable support for your head and neck to help achieve your ideal posture.
Attaching directly to your chair, the fully-adjustable headrest aligns your neck and back for a more comfortable posture. Ergonomically suiting your body, the headrest allows you to work longer without stress, enhancing your focus and productivity. The free-moving design easily adjusts to suit your preferred stance, and the headrest locks into place to hold the posture best-suited to your needs. Easily fitting users over 5 feet 11 inches tall, the attachment features a larger pillow size that suits any user.
Designed to fit Classic and Remastered Herman Miller Aeon Chairs and match the color and aesthetic for a sleek and seamless look. The package includes the headrest. The package does not include the chair which is sold separately.
Fix your posture for a better, more comfortable workday. With a free-moving, adjustable design and modern look, the Engineered Now H4 ENgage Original Headrest lets you sit in maximum comfort all day long.
- Fully adjustable headrest attaches to your Herman Miller Aeron Chair, aligning your neck for a comfortable, relaxed workday
- Perfectly matches your Classic or Remastered Aeron Chair in comfort, quality, and color for a seamless look
- Ergonomically designed to support the head and neck, aligning your body for maximum comfort throughout the day
- Headrest is free moving and adjustable up to 11 inches tall and 8 inches forward to suit your ideal position and locks into place
- Easily fits users over 5 feet 11 inches tall; Features a larger pillow size; Headrest only, chair not included
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Mineral
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 6 x 8 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.