The Extreme Max PRO Series Steel Frame Maintenance Jack Stand provides a stable base while you work on your snowmobile.
This steel jack stand has an angled design that works on all types of snowmobiles. The durable steel frame is in a powder-coated finish to resist rust and scratches. Each piece of hardware is coated in zinc, and the assembly process is simple. The jack stand has a lever lift handle engineered to maximize your lift power.
Use the jack stand to lift the track for maintenance or protect your snowmobile while in storage. The jack stand elevates the track on your snowmobile, keeping the weight off the rear suspension, preventing track freeze, and protecting the track from any surrounding hazards. A vinyl-dipped bumper protects your sled and minimizes movement, while the cushioned comfort grip handle makes it easy to use in cold weather.
Keep your snowmobile operating at peak performance thanks to the Extreme Max PRO Series Steel Frame Maintenance Jack Stand.
- Jack stand features a forward angled design to lift the tracks on all sled styles up to 30 inches
- Stand has comfortable cushioned handle and vinyl dipped bumper cradle
- Constructed of steel in a durable powder-coated frame with zinc-coated hardware
- Maintenance stand can be used to protect your sleds during storage
- Lever lift handle is engineered to maximize your lift power
- Simple assembly process
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 19 x 3.10 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.