Clean smarter and not harder with the EyeVac Home 1,000-Watt Automatic Touchless Stationary Vacuum. With a stylish design, this sleek model complements any space.
Don't wear yourself out bending over your dustpan: let this robotic vacuum do that hard work for you. Use a broom to sweep up kitchen crumbs into the innovative dustpan and watch them disappear like magic. This electric cleaner has a 1,000-watt motor to instantly remove debris from your floors. The sensor-activated vacuum has an automatic mode to detect cat litter, wood shavings, mud, nails, and so much more. No need to spend money on canister refills, the bagless vac allows for effortless dumping right into your trash can. Fully equipped with dual high-efficient filters, this dirt and dust collector makes sure the surrounding air is breathable and clean.
The EyeVac Home 1,000-Watt Automatic Touchless Stationary Vacuum is ideal for the hardwood office, home, and kitchen floors.
- Get rid of unwanted debris and save time out of your busy workday with this touchless vacuum
- Powerful, 1,000-watt vacuum instantly removes hair and dust particles from your floors
- Automatic infrared sensors activate the machine, so you don't have to remember to turn it on
- No messy bags to change out, just dump out the canister and go about your day
- 2 high-efficiency filters dispose of dust, dirt, and sand from your home
- Works best on hardwood flooring
- Canister Capacity: 3.8 Liters
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 1,000 watts
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7 x 18 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.