Keep your livestock secure and contained using the flexible and strong 12.5-Gauge Aluminum Wire by Field Guardian. The highly-conductive wiring helps you make an excellent enclosure for your animals.
This bundle comes with 2 packs of aluminum wire. Far more flexible than traditional steel wiring, the aluminum easily twists and ties by hand, letting you set up your fence with little effort. Respooling with ease, the wiring is perfect for controlled grazing where you need to set up and re-spool the wire. Highly visible to animals and people, the wiring makes its presence known, holding your livestock in and alerting curious passersby. Aluminum material conducts electricity 4 times better than traditional steel wire, working excellently for your electric fence. The spool's heavy-duty jacket is designed for up to 40,000 volts without power loss. The spool contains 1,800 inches (150 feet) of high-quality, 12.5-gauge wiring, built to handle all your fencing needs.
Easy to set up and requiring little hassle to re-spool, the Field Guardian 12.5-Gauge Aluminum Wire is perfect for all your fencing applications.
- This bundle comes with 2 packs of aluminum wire
- Flexible and strong aluminum wire gives you an excellent system for all fencing applications
- Provides greater flexibility than steel wire and is easily hand-twisted and tied; Compatible with any charger accessories
- 4 times more conductive than steel wire and is highly visible to livestock and humans, great for electrical applications
- Heavy-duty jacket is designed for high voltage (40,000 volts) without power loss
- Easy to set up and re-spool, ideal for temporarily controlled grazing
- Spool contains 1,800 inches (150 feet) of high-quality, 12.5-gauge conductive aluminum wire
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.