Take all your important hunting gear and accessories with you on your next hunting trip with the FOXPRO Carrying Case Bag.
Designed specifically to fit X1, X2s, and X24 (all with mounted X-Decoy) game calls, the FOXPRO carrying case will be your new favorite hunting companion. But don't fret, this accessory bag also fits all other FOXPRO game calls (with the exception of all Prairie Blaster models, Shockwave, XWAVE, and all Krakatoa models).
Featuring a convenient shoulder strap, you can securely slap this bag across your shoulders and be on your way. Not to mention, 4 zippered side pockets with molle webbing allow for more options to carry your gear, so you'll have plenty of space for all of your supplies. Additionally, a padded divider inside the case allows you to safely stow your remote control during transport.
Take your game to the next level and get the most out of your hunt with the FOXPRO Carrying Case Bag.
- FOXPRO Carrying Case Bag fits X1, X2s, and X24 (all with mounted X-Decoy) game calls
- 4 zippered pockets stash and store all of your important gear so you can take them along with you
- Convenient shoulder strap makes transportability easy
- Remote control holder allows you to safely stow your remote during transport
- Accepts many FOXPRO game calls and remote controls
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 6 x 11 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.