Take your hunting game to the next level with the FOXPRO X1 Digital Hunting Game Call Horn Speaker.
The FOXPRO X1 is a powerful and compact unit that features a positional Xtreme High Definition speaker with an added tweeter for improved frequency response. The XHD speaker system allows for extreme volume capabilities and realistic sound clarity; meanwhile, the X1's handle folds out into a positional stand to provide elevation over various terrains that you might encounter.
If you're looking for even more volume, there is an external speaker jack and an auxiliary jack to connect an approved device, such as a Jack Predator Decoy, and a charge jack to offer louder sound. The X1 comes with 100 high-quality FOXPRO sounds and boasts the ability to store and access up to 300 sounds. The X1 also comes complete with a lithium battery and charger kit in the box!
Now you can get the most out of your hunting session with the FOXPRO X1 Digital Hunting Game Call Horn Speaker.
- FOXPRO X1 stores up to 300 sounds in total and comes with 100 sounds
- Comes with remote control enhanced remote with an elastomeric keypad for effortless use
- Features XHD speaker system that allows for extreme volume capabilities and sound clarity
- External speaker jack can connect to an additional speaker and auxiliary jack can connect to an approved device, such as a Jack Predator Decoy, for more volume
- Comes complete with a lithium battery and charger kit
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25 x 11.5 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.